07 Oct Automation Test Consultant (Selenium)
The Role Description
We’re looking for an Automation Test Consultant for a Melbourne Based-based role (Must be in Melbourne or Ready to relocate).
- UI Automation – Selenium
- API Automaton – Postman, SoapUI
- At least 8 years of industry experience in Automation testing.
- Expected to hands-on experience in automation with Selenium using Java and Python.
- Hands on experience in automation testing, using tools like Selenium, Cucumber.
- Hands on experience on Postman, SOAP UI, Bamboo, Jenkins.
- Understanding of Automation Framework (BDD + Cucumber framework) & Automation Test Approach.
- Experience of designing testing suites using popular frameworks.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Develop & configure test automation scripts / networks to execute and perform test.
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in SQL.
- Hands on experience of Project & Requirement Management Tool JIRA; Test Management Tool like ALM, Xray.
- Knowledge on Document management tool like Share point & Confluence.
- Advocate of product quality and user experience with contribution to the review of test results across multiple squads.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and strong cross functional skill.
- Experience in creating and executing automation scripts for System Test, Integration test – Progression, Regression.
- Completed understanding on all software methodologies.
- Having good communication skills to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Should be capable of working together with teams or vendor.
- Need to manage the customer meetings and calls.
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our LinkedIn page for future job opportunities and more.
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.