12 Apr Business Analyst
The Role Description
We’re looking for Business Analyst in Sydney for a Contract role,
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Creating functional specifications for solutions
- Estimating costs and identifying business savings
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team
- Implementing and testing of solutions
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change
- Works closely with the Business team to understand business process
- Excellent business writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop and deliver clear documents and concise presentations.
- Ability to set and meet self-imposed deadlines and conclude assignments with minimal external prompting. Must be able to work effectively in a highly dynamic team environment and assist all groups as needed
- Proficiency in standard office software applications including MS Work
Good to Have
- Functional Understanding of the Power Transmission and Distribution
- Customer interactions and working in multi-vendor environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to write procedures, guidelines and O&M documentation.
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.