22 Nov HR System and Reporting Analyst (Permanent Role)
The Role Description
We’re looking for an HR System and Reporting Analyst (Perm role) for a Melbourne-based client. Our client is looking for a functional person, not too technical with knowledge of HR practices and IR instruments such as contracts, EBAs and Awards etc
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central administration
- SAP SuccessFactors Canvas & Table Reporting
- Data analytics – Identify relevant data sets required to tell a “story”, build reports, analyse data to identify problems, root cause issues, define remediation required & execute
- MS Excel advanced – VLOOKUPS, Pivot Tables, Calculations etc.
- Business Analysis / Requirements gathering & documentation for system & process enhancements
- Understanding of Australian employment legislative framework & instruments
- Power BI
- SAP SuccessFactors – Workforce Analytics & People Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors – Other modules
- MS Visio
- Operating in an HR function with both Award Free and Award Covered employee data
- Highly analytical
- Problem solving mindset, seeking the root cause and implementing improvements for future error-proofing
- Collaborative relationship building with key stakeholders e.g. Beverage HR, Payroll and IT
- Sensitivity to bring others along the change journey while implementing new controls
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our LinkedIn page for future job opportunities and more.
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.