14 Aug Java developer (Core)
The Role Description
We are looking for a Java Developer for a contract role in Sydney (Open to work from anywhere within Australia)
- Expertise in Rest and SOAP based services
- Experience in test driven development using jUnit and Mockito or related framework.
- Have hands on with Maven, GIT, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins
- Should have worked in Agile environment and have exposure to DevOps tools and processes
- Exposure to SQL Databases is must.
- Must have an ability to troubleshoot production problems, technically contribute to bug fixing on release line.
- Understanding of Micro Services Architecture will be helpful.
- Candidate should also be flexible in exploring and learning other related technologies.
- Experience in Struts, WebSphere, Oracle, DB2, Postgres.
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to email@example.com
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.