25 Oct Manager/Specialist – Discord NFT Community
The Role Description
We’re looking for a full Time Manager/Specialist – Discord NFT Community for a Sydney-based role.
We provide full-service infrastructure and support for talent and brands interested in launching a unique suite of digital assets and NFT experiences that push the boundaries of NFT technology and empower content creators, collectors, and fans in the community.
- Daily management of multiple Discord communities tied specifically to NFT projects.
- Engagement with community members, promotion of community events and updates, and resolving potential updates/disputes within the Discord.
- Discord community managers lead by example for all participating members of the community and become brand ambassadors for A-list celebrities and our projects and drops.
- Experience growing NFT projects and communities
- Deep knowledge of NFT’S
- Moderate all Discord activity across multiple NFT discord groups (tied to a wide range of projects, and thus a wide range of engaged fans and community members within Discord groups)
- Posting, updating, and highlighting Discord community guidelines, expectations, and responsibilities.
- Posting exciting updates, news, links, and articles ALL DAY, that are relevant and tied to the specific NFT project.
- Available and flexible schedule as Discord fans and community members will be engaging with content 24/7.
- Oversee Discord promotional activities and fan engagement opportunities through Discord (Airdrops, Whitelist, special access, offers, Discord member-only opportunities)
- Engage with fans on Twitter and Instagram, linking to the Discord and constantly driving value and awareness to the online communities.
- Maintain the Discord community master calendar with daily updates, agenda, and events.
- Work with our Marketing team to collaborate on Discord’s creative strategy, format, deliverables, and execution.
- Attending bi-weekly meetings with the core executive team.
- Available for daily check-ins and flexible with hours and availability.
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our LinkedIn page for future job opportunities and more.
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.