02 Mar Performance Test Consultant
Great companies are built with the passion to make a difference. Tritusa (try-tu-sha) was founded on this principle in 2011. Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector.
The Role Description
The Consultant will focus on leading and developing sophisticated tests that enable Test Consultants to perform the most complex load simulations to expose bottlenecks and accurately analyse the results to help ensure the service/solution is fast and secure.
- Own delivery of performance test phase from specification, to design, prep, execution through to test closure
- Create re-usable performance test scripts and assets
- Create performance test data – via scripts, SQL, GUI automation
- Analyse performance results to identify bottlenecks and optimisations
- Provide accurate estimates for delivery of performance test tasks – scripting, execution, analysis
- Work with distributed team resources, developers, DBAs, SMEs to analyse, identify and resolve performance test issues.
- Create performance test reports detailed to appropriate levels depending on audience (eg. Interim test reports, Test Summary Report)
- Analyse metrics and trends to highlight performance opportunities for improvements
- Expertise in at least two performance test tool e.g HP LoadRunner / HP Performance Center
- Strong experience identifying bottlenecks across various layers of web application stacks (client, network, database)
- Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems/Network Engineers and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems
- Excellent skills in summarising a large amount of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential limitations in software architectures
- Demonstrate ability to write clear and concise technical documents
Apply for Job:
If you have the skill set required, then please hit the SUBMIT button below