26 Jul Performance Test Consultants
The Role Description
We’re looking for multiple Performance Test Consultants for one of our “Big 4” consulting firms.
Tools Expertise: Jmeter | Gatling | Neoload | LoadRunner | Selenium Webdriver
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development – mentoring programs
- Own delivery of performance test phase from specification, to design, prep, execution through to test closure
- Create re-usable performance test scripts and assets
- Create performance test data – via scripts, SQL, GUI automation
- Analyse performance results to identify bottlenecks and optimisations
- Provide accurate estimates for delivery of performance test tasks – scripting, execution, analysis
- Work with distributed team resources, developers, DBAs, SMEs to analyse, identify and resolve performance test issues.
- Create performance test reports detailed to appropriate levels depending on audience (eg. Interim test reports, Test Summary Report)
- Analyse metrics and trends to highlight performance opportunities for improvements
- Expertise in at least one performance test tools e.g Jmeter | Gatling | Neoload | LoadRunner | Selenium Webdriver
- Strong experience identifying bottlenecks across various layers of web application stacks (client, network, database)
- Excellent ability to partner with Architects, Developers, Systems/Network Engineers, and Database Administrators to collaboratively tune systems
- Excellent skills in summarising a large number of metrics into meaningful graphs and reports.
- Demonstrate ability to identify potential limitations in software architectures
- Demonstrate ability to write clear and concise technical documents
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to email@example.com
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.