08 Aug Recruitment Assistance
The Role Description
We are looking for a dynamic recruitment assistant to help facilitate the company’s hiring process. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has been thinking about getting into Internal Recruitment, but unsure where to start!
Your main administrative duties include job posting, shortlist candidates, managing candidate records, and updating internal databases. Our ideal candidate has experience with recruitment procedures and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Monitoring email inbox
- Preparing and posting job advertisements online
- Reaching out to potential candidates via phone, using various platforms such as Seek, LinkedIn, and our extensive database, as well as calling applicants to our roles.
- Conducting initial pre-screen conversations via phone and if deemed suitable, you will book the candidate in for an interview with one of our consultants
- Performing recruitment duties such as scheduling interviews, updating the calendar accordingly, answering phone calls, and monitoring emails
- Greet interviewees and answer phone calls and emails, offering a high level of customer service to ensure a pleasant experience for applicants
- Assisting successful candidates with the onboarding process, including preparing documents and coordinating
- Ad-hoc administration
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ideally, one year of experience as a recruitment assistant or a related role is advantageous but not essential
- Strong passion to learn and further develop your skills
- Experience with MS Office and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong phone, email, and in-person communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to email@example.com
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural, and people living with a disability.