26 Oct SAP SuccessFactors / Payroll Business Analyst
The Role Description
We’re looking for a couple of SAP Business Analysts for a Melbourne-based client (Remote working arrangement will be considered for non-Melbourne candidates – but the candidate must be in Australia)
Our client is implementing SAP SuccessFactors (cloud-based HR and Payroll solution) and is seeking a couple of business analysts to support their transformation project.
Must have experience with SAP SuccessFactors or SAP Payroll.
- Experience as a Business Analysts
- Knowledge of SAP Success Factors and experience in their design and implementation.
- Software testing experience
- HRIS exposure – as a user or on an implementation
- HR experience or knowledge of the steps involved in the employee life-cycle e.g. onboarding, offboarding, variations
- Good knowledge in requirement gathering, prioritisation, AS-IS and TO-BE
- Ability to quickly understand the business needs/requirements and to translate this to actionable IT solutions
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings, good communicator
- Conduct testing in SuccessFactors, record outcomes in Test Scripts, liaise with Business Lead on complex bugs
- Update / create Quick Reference Guides in MS PowerPoint
- Document Standard Operating Procedures and other resources e.g. Decision Trees, Reference Tables etc. in MS Word or MS Excel
- Process mapping end-to-end core HR processes e.g. Onboarding, Salary Changes (maybe starting from scratch in some cases, but will seek to leverage existing documentation and update)
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our LinkedIn page for future job opportunities and more.
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.