15 Sep Integration Test Analyst – API
The Role Description
The Test Analyst is responsible for the delivery and acceptance of all aspects of testing across multiple projects. The position involves maintaining a close relationship with testing staff as well as business representatives. The position will need to ensure project deliverables are delivered to the agreed standard and are fit for purpose prior to production release.
- API testing with postman or soapui
- SAP testing experience
- Responsible for SIT
- Work as an effective member of a team conducting testing activities across multiple projects, contribute to the development and implementation of test strategies;
- Application of repeatable and sound functional testing techniques to confirm solutions are fit-for-purpose;
- Manage multiple testing events concurrently
- Development of test plans and manual test scripts based on system requirements and communicating the test plan at management level to key stakeholders
- Planning and managing testing deliverables required by the project
- Development of integration test scripts to test the end-to-end business process
- Manage the system and integrating testing process during software upgrades
- Execute SQL queries to test audit logs and error logs within ESB
- Ensure client satisfaction through understanding of business requirements, business processes and deliverables;
- Application of the standards and tools for testing software solutions
- Execution of test scripts in the Unit, System and Integration test environments
- Manage the definition and maintenance of various test environments and associated test data
- Manage and coordinate the User Acceptance testing with business user teams
- Undertake Defect Management by managing the retesting of defects through to correction and acceptance by the system owners, monitoring outstanding defects using MicroFocus ALM
- Publish weekly reports Test summary reports in respective areas of delivery
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to email@example.com
Please follow our LinkedIn page for future job opportunities and more.
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.