26 Jul Test Automation Consultant
The Role Description
We’re looking for multiple Test Automation Consultants for one of our “Big 4” Consulting firms.
Tools Expertise: Karate Framework (API) | Selenium Webdriver (UI) | SoapUI | Tosca | JAVA | C# | Jenkins | Postman | any other open-source tool exp
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development – mentoring programs
- Works with delivery stakeholders to define test automation scope
- Integrates test automation with CI/CD toolsets
- Develops test automation scripts for Unit Test, System Test, and SIT
- Conducts code reviews with Development team
- Prepares test data
- Executes test automation scripts
- Reports on test automation execution and coverage
- Participates in and contributes to all Agile team activities and events
- Effectively manages risks, issues, dependencies, and stakeholders throughout the delivery
- Lead and coach a small team to help create a participative and inclusive work environment
- Proficiency in Java programming and reviewing java code
- Proficiency in Command Line Interfaces (Windows & UNIX)
- 3 years+ relevant work experience as a QA Engineer with deep knowledge of test automation tools and methods including experience with delivering in-sprint automation
- Experience with agile testing methodologies including unit test
- Critical thinking experience, ability to analyse and make informed decisions.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal, ability to negotiate and influence both internal and external customer
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.