24 Sep Test Automation Consultant – Nodejs
The Role Description
We’re looking for a Test Automation Consultant with Nodejs experience for a Melbourne-based role.
- Automation with Nodejs or strong selenium test automation experience
- Automation Framework Understanding (BDD + Cucumber framework)
- Looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in automation with Nodejs, puppeteer, Jenkins & JIRA. (BDD automation Framework exp preferred)
- Experience in API testing as well. (Having done API automation is an adv)
- Should be well versed in testing methodologies. Good candidates with selenium exp also will also be accepted.
- Understanding of Automation Framework (BDD + Cucumber framework) & Automation Test Approach.
- Experience of designing testing suites using popular frameworks.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Develop & configure test automation scripts / networks to execute and perform test
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in SQL.
- Hands on experience of Project & Requirement Management Tool JIRA
- Advocate of product quality and user experience with contribution to the review of test results across multiple squads.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and strong cross functional skill.
- Experience in creating and executing automation scripts for System Test, Integration test – Progression, Regression.
- Completed understanding on all software methodologies.
- Having good communication skills to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Should be capable of working together with teams or vendor.
- Need to manage the customer meetings and calls.
Tritusa Recruitment, a division of Tritusa Pty Ltd, focused and committed to providing efficient and high-quality staffing solutions for Information Technology (IT) sector. If you are looking for new opportunities, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow our LinkedIn page for future job opportunities and more.
Tritusa values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and people living with a disability.